An afternoon with our B2B media, The Audiencers, dedicated to audience engagement, conversion and retention. By publishing professionals, for publishing professionals.
📅 October 12th 2023, 1:30 - 9:30pm
📍 The Drum Labs, Shoreditch
We’re launching our first in-person event!
Join us for an afternoon of expertise in London on October 12th, where we’ll not only share insights into how to better engage, convert and retain your audience but provide you with the strategic and operational support so that you leave knowing exactly what you need to do to succeed!
And wow do we have an expert line up for you…
2:30pm Bridge roles: bringing editorial, marketing & product together to increase ARPU
- Martina Andretta, Audience Specialist & Head of Social at New Statesman
- Lars K. Jensen, Audience, Data, Journalism, Berlingske Media
- Dmitry Shishkin, Independent Digital Publishing Consultant
3pm Content workflow optimization
- Arc XP, Deliver digital experiences faster with agile content management
3:30pm Panel: how to make your newsletter valuable in a reader revenue model
- Michael MacLeod, Founder of The Edinburgh Guardian
- Maire Bonheim, Head of Newsletters at The Telegraph
- Peter Houston, Media Voices & Host of The Newsletter Awards
4:30pm How to optimize your conversion funnel
- Madeleine White, Editor-in-chief of The Audiencers
5pm From community to a growing subscriber base
- Mark Zohar, President and CEO, Viafoura
- Jo Holdaway, Chief Marketing & Data Officer, The Independent
5:30pm “It’s all greek to me” - the art of translating between editorial and commercial
- Morten Ro, Independent engagement designer and advisor
- Maria Bissendorf, Head of Membership Development, Hearst UK
6-9pm Cocktails, food & networking - plus an interactive Q&A to share how each media brand is dealing with the challenges of today’s digital monetization world
Register your interest today:
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible!
Not yet heard of The Audiencers?
The Audiencers is a B2B publication by Poool, The Membership and Subscription Suite, a simple, all-in-one platform for digital content producers to convert, manage and retain their members and subscribers.
The Audiencers’ mission: To support publishing and brand publishing professionals in making better decisions when it comes to engaging, converting and retaining their audiences.
Our goal is to be your go-to reference for becoming better at your job. After each visit to our site, we hope that you leave knowing exactly what you need to do to solve your current challenges, impress your boss and achieve your business goals. You’ll be inspired by our benchmarks, informed by our content for easier decision-making and learn from some of the best in the business thanks to our contributors.
Some of our latest content that you'll find interesting: