Poool are excited to announce the launch of 3 new products, joining up with our existing Audience Conversion Platform (Access) to make up The Membership and Subscription Suite.
Book a demo with our team before the end of august to benefit from the early sign-up discount!
What to expect in the call:
- Qualification of your needs and goals
- Presentation of Poool's Membership & Subscription Suite
- Decision-making on next steps
Until June 2022, Poool solely provided publishers with Access, the Audience Conversion Platform that allows clients to convert their users into leads, members and subscribers by providing Paywalls, Registration Walls and Cookie Walls.
This is a brilliant start to the funnel, but publishers need the next steps to collect payment, manage members and subscribers as well as put work into reducing churn…
But there are some difficulties to overcome:
- Building an effective solution in-house requires a great deal of tools and skills, which can be costly and timely for many small to medium sized companies, not to mention the lack of flexibility and independence that this approach results in
- But many SaaS subscription management systems are complex, outdated or have been design for legacy publishers moving from print to digital
- Even with these tools, marketers are dependent on tech teams for implementation and day-to-day driving of subscription strategies
- Of course, this all has an effect on the user experience, which plays an essential role in conversion and retention rates
Which is where our Membership and Subscription Suite takes its place!
The Membership and Subscription Suite
Poool is now so much more than just an Audience Conversion Platform. We’re hugely excited to be launching a membership and subscription management solution to allow digital content publishers to launch, drive, manage and optimize every aspect of their reader revenue strategies. From the conversion wall (which we already provide through Access) to the offers page, forms, payment, confirmation and member/subscriber management.
You’re already familiar with Poool Access, the solution to convert your anonymous audiences into leads, members and subscribers via Paywalls, Registration Walls & Cookie walls. But, we now have 3 additional products to make up the Membership and Subscription Suite:
- 🆕 Poool Subscribe: The Subscription Management Platform for content creators to monetize their audience - build your subscription offers, design landing pages, construct the conversion funnel, take payments and manage your subscriber base, without the need for tech support.
- 🆕 Poool Connect: Connect is a SSO and membership management solution for publishers to build a community of registered users
- 🆕 Poool Engage : Engage provides a collection of on- and off-site widgets to engage members and subscribers (anti-churn actions), giving marketing teams complete autonomy in their retention strategies. Launching December 2022.
The key advantages of Access, Connect, Subscribe and Engage
- An all-in-one solution built for digital-only content producers
- Easy and tech-free member & subscription management - autonomy for marketing and revenue teams to create, showcase and easily manage premium offers, subscribers & members day-to-day
- Flexibility: endless customization and personalization options
- Performance analytics, with coherent and valuable key metrics to measure the performance of your strategies
- Built with user experience at heart, for both publishers and their audiences
- We are Poool - we have business and industry expertise that has allowed us to develop this platform with your needs in mind. Our expert team are also here to accompany you at every step of your strategy, from onboarding sessions to consultancy advice, dedicated account manager and our Help Center
Over 120 clients from 10 countries around the world already trust Poool with their reader revenue strategies, reaching positive ROI less than 90 days after launching.
Interested in doing something similar and leading your reader revenue strategy to success? Book a demo with our team today: